The Grit Project is a gap-year young talent cultivation program meant to instill in members the personal quality of “grit,” involving personal development and experiential learning through exposure to a diverse range of social issues in China.
It offers students aged 20-25 an opportunity to gain exposure to both NGOs and Internet startups. Throughout the year, students will confront social issues through the lens of two types of organizations likely to be socially impactful: nonprofits and Internet startups.
The project is divided into four modules:
· 10-Day Challenge Camp
· One-Month Training Session with Ginkgo Foundation (Professional Cultivation)
· Seven-Month Internship with NGO (Understanding the social landscape)
· Three-Month Internship with Internet startup (Understanding new types of business operation)
1. Must be between 20-25 years old.
2. Must commit to one-year participation.
Preferred Personal Qualities:
2. Socially attentive
3. Proactive and responsible
4. Positive and can-do attitude
5. Considerate of others and always grateful
Interested in self-improvement and expanding horizons
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!